Help!

I am looking for someone that is very good in Linux. I need this person to
setup a Linux network router box with 1 nic card and 1 wireless 2.4 Ghz card
by lucent, so that the traffic can pass from the wireless card to the wired
card. It needs to have a firewall and a routing table that is eases to
change, a good interface would be a http.  I have the hardware just need
someone that knows the software. If you can help please send me your e-mail
add.

PS OS needs to be small in size.

Jason Van Muyden
Sales & Wireless Network Administrator
Advanced Internet Solutions  (AIS)
300 N Dakota Ave Suit 119
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Phone#: 24hr a day 605.332.1920
E-Mail: jasonv@aissf.net
Web Site: WWW.AISSF.NET

confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail