Re: gotmail

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 08:18:10AM +0200, alephtnull@gmx.net wrote:
> yep. that's my whole .procmailrc...if it's that incomplete maybe you can
> send me yours so I can figure out what's wrong with mine.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with yours... because I haven't seen
it. ^_^  What appeared on the list doesn't have any recipies in it...
all it has is variable settings and things like that.  I don't think
procmail is going to do anything other than leave things in your local
mailbox with it looking like that.

> user cat does exist on the local machine. mta used is exim/formail?

Run gotmail from a command prompt.  Tell it to be verbose.  See what it
does.

--
Marc Wilson
mwilson@moonkingdom.net