Re: gotmail

If that was really your whole .procmailrc, then all the recipies are
missing from it, so I dunno what you expect it to be doing when you
receive mail.

Ok, now as for gotmail delivering the message locally, does the user
'cat' exist on the local machine?  When gotmail downloads the message,
it's going to try to communicate with the local MTA in order to deliver
it... *is* there a local MTA?