Re: JPEG or GIF background in fvwm?

Marc Shapiro wrote:

> This is somewhat off-topic, but can anyone point me in the right
> direction to finding out how to use a .gif or .jpeg file as a desktop
> background in fvwm?

  I use chbg but you can use number of programs. it does not have to be
related to window manager... (you can call the program from your window
manager but I prefer to put it into X startup scripts)

  chbg changes the picture in root window, it picks out of the set you
provide, other programs simply put the image in root window...

	erik