Re: woody apt: dowloading from different releases

I'm not sure, but a whole lot of packages were updated the other day on
woody. This included the libc6 packages as well as serveral other base
packages. Many of the non-base packages that were also updated were built
with dependencies on the new base packages, so to get them to work, you
will have to update to the newer base. Hope this helps some

Jason