Re: exim sending problems (dial-up) need to be masqed?

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:48:27 -0500 (CDT)
Richard Cobbe <cobbe@airmail.net> wrote:

> Really?  I thought this type of spam-block involved looking up the
> hostname
> in DNS, rather than doing a reverse DNS lookup on the IP address.  I
> could
> be wrong, though.

So could I ;c)

I've just been looking into this, as we're experiencing the same problem
with mail sent from one of our web servers at work, but haven't had time
to go to deeply into it. Either way, the cures the same.
--
Geoff Beaumont
Geoff@stormhammer.com