Re: Hello and 1st Question

Debian has 3 distrubitions I guess you'd say.

The current "stable" distribution of Debian Linux (gnu/linux) is named Potato.
The current "testing, soon to be stable" distribution is named Woody.  At some
point in the future Woody will replace Potato as stable and a new unstable
will be named (Buz is next I think but don't remember).
The current "unstable, may be put into testing" is named Sid.

It's basically a Dev->Testing->Production environment.

Robert

Thus spake Brad R (bregula@bregula.com):