Re: ytalk...

Thanks for the answear... I know now that is running but I appreciate the
ps ax command, is something I've been looking for for a couple of days
(didn't look to hard as you may see :) )

Thanks also for the date thing... We lost power yesterday and I guess the
MB Battery is dead, I'll have to shut this down to replace it...

Thanks again!