Re: ytalk...

Ok, now... Ytalk is working... Here is what is happennig... When I do a
ytalk to the extra user that was created form my when debian was
installed, that user gets promted to ytalk to the user requesting it...
But all other users that I created after, and root also, automatically
deny (they don't even get promted) a ytalk request.... Where do I change
that??? Thanks!