Re: php4

» Alexander Wallace disse isso e eu digo aquilo:

> Hello! I apt-got php4 and it all went right... What do I need to do in
> order to make apache executi it instead of showing the contents of files
> with php4 termination? Thanks!

	You need to set up Apache to do that. Edit the httpd.conf file and uncomment the lines that have "php4" on them. Take a look at the Apache documentation, for I am not sure if that's all you have to do.

--
[]'s,

francisco m neto             | "Toke au kokoro ga,
einstein@socrates.if.usp.br  |      -- Ayanami Rei