pppoe lost in ppp package (sid)?

Hi there,

I've been using debian woody with the pppoe plugin provided by the standard
ppp package which comes with the distribution (2.4 Kernel-Mode pppoe).

Because of a strange lookup of the system I tried to upgrade some parts of
the system to newer ones.

Anyway, when upgrading ppp to the Version provided by sid pppoe does no
longer work.

Is there a seperate package for this now?

Sven

--
"Thinking of using NT for your critical apps?
                                  Isn't there enough suffering in the world?"