Re: Read a xfs partition from windows.

#include <hallo.h>
bkw wrote on Tue Oct 09, 2001 um 05:36:35PM:

> Are there any software to windows which can read more filesystems than
> vfat. I would be intrested if there was anything that
> could read xfs ext2,3 and reiserfs. If not, will it be very difficult
> to write such program ?

For ext2/ext3 there are some programs:

 - Explore2, a userspace program in Explorer style
   http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/
 - fsdext2, filesystem driver for Windows-95 (afaik a bit buggy)
 - similar driver for Win-NT, see explore2fs homepage

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Normal bohrt. (Babelfish übersetzt "Normal is boring.")