Re: kylix open edition and Debian 2.2

Why don't you "upgrade" from Potato to Woody (aka presently Testing).  Then
that will resolve your library problem without the workaround.  Interestingly
I've successfully installed Kylix under Progeny, on my notebook, and Progeny is
supposed to be a cross between Potato and Woody in certain respects.

On 08-Oct-2001 Felix Natter wrote:
> Felix Natter <f.natter@ndh.net> writes:
>
>> john <johnpf@atnet.net.au> writes:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I installed it on Potato last week. I had to comment out the test for a
>> > good libc, and it segfaults on exit.  But it does work. Come on Woody!
>
> on my debian 2.2r0 it freezes on startup, when the splash-screen is shown :-(
>
> --
> Felix Natter
>

> --

Arlen Carlson <arlencarlson@yahoo.com>

You have an unusual magnetic personality.  Don't walk too close to
metal objects which are not fastened down.

This message was sent by XFmail (Linux)

                        -o)
                        /\\
                       _\_v