Re: linux + winME

I have the same setup, Laptop with ME and wanted to
install Debian.  What I did was first do a Scan disk
then did a defrag then I went to one of the Debian
mirror sites and downloaded a copy of FIPS and folowed
the README in FIPS.  I was able to partation the drive
and not lose any data that was there, make a linux
partation and do the installation.
  The only problem that I have had with the
installation was teh NIC card.
Hope this answers your question.
Don
--- Matthew Garman