installing debian on a Jaz

Hi all !

I am new to this mailinglist (as well as to the linux world :-)
I want to install debian on my pc, but there's already windows installed on it, and I don't want to partition the hard disk (which is btw almost full already) for debian. Before I start downloading and installing and end up seeing that it doesn't work: Is it possible to install a debian distribution on a Jaz cartridge ? (and have at startup something like a boot menu, that allows either to boot windows on the hard disk or debian on the Jaz)

Thanks.. bye
Maxime