HUGE .xsession-errors file

at some point in the last day or so my .xsession-erros fil grew to an
enormous size and completely filled up my hard disk (like almost 1GB in
size).

it seemed to contain binary junk, but I've delete it now (needed to
download my mail :)  )

what would cause this?

cheers

dc

But, with very few exceptions, it is the composers of
the tunes, not the writers of the words, which have
made our English hymns famous.  The average Englishman
will happily sing any words to a good tune.

                                        Reginald Frary
                               "Don't upset the choir"

David Purton

http://www.chariot.net.au/~dcpurton/