anyone using postfix in a home LAN setup?

This is slightly off-topic, but I thought I'd give it a go...

Does anyone out there have a home LAN setup using non-routable IP
addresses (e.g. 192.168.x.x)?  And if so, do you have postfix running as
the MTA on more than one machine in the LAN?

Have you been able to get postfix to send mail to different machines on
the LAN (completely internal, no external DNS routing)?

I asked about this a little while ago on the postfix mailing list.  The
not really possible with just postfix.  But I'm not really sure, so I was
just curious if anyone had accomplished this.

Thanks!
Matt

--
Matt Garman, garman@uiuc.edu
"Do you think that it would be too much to say that two hours of the