Re: looping messages [was Re: Sendmail not sending queue's out.]

Quoth Craig Dickson,
> I've been getting a lot of repeat messages from debian-user lately also.
> I have the impression, based on the headers, that someone at best.com has
> accidentally created a loop that somehow is getting past the list server's
> loop detection. It's annoying, but I'm not sure what we can do about it...

The following maildrop rule seems to be picking them up for me:

if (/^X-Envelope-Sender: bounce-debian-user=debian=atoka-software/)
	exit

Of course, this was on the basis of the headers of about two suspected
dupes...

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller :: Department of Criminology :: University of Melbourne

I am Revenge: sent from the infernal kingdom,
To ease the gnawing vulture of thy mind,
By working wreakful vengeance on thy foes.
  -- Titus Andronicus