Re: PDF viewer...

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Ricardo Diz wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I wanted to know what is the best PDF viewer around. I installed
> Acrobat Reader, but I found it not being as good as I hoped.

Acrobat Reader is actually the best of them by far.  It renders legibly,
doesn't crash that I've seen, and can navigate within the document.
Unfortunately it is Not Free and also only available on Intel
architecture.

xpdf is pretty good but not as legible as Acrobat.

ggv frequently fails to parse the PDF document.  I'd actually say that 9
times out of 10 ggv will choke on a document I download from the Internet.

HTH,
jwb