Re: mutt doesn't know about procmail actions

* martin f krafft (madduck@madduck.net) [011003 04:01]:
> also sprach Rory Campbell-Lange (on Wed, 03 Oct 2001 11:10:49AM +0100):
> > Should I repoint mutt to my mbox, by default? How should I do this?
> > Also, how can mutt know that there is unread mail in other folders?
>
> ever tries the manual?
>
> probably the best thing is a line like
>
> export MAIL=~/Mail/mbox       in .bash_profile
>
> or, if you are using tcsh (why???)
>
> setenv MAIL ~/Mail/mbox.
>
> then go to www.mutt.org and browse the online manual for the
> "mailboxes" configuration command.

also see "spoolfile"; this is probably what you really want. It should
be set to a reasonable default if you set the MAIL environment variable
as suggested above.

good times,

--
Vineet                                   http://www.anti-dmca.org
Unauthorized use of this .sig may constitute violation of US law.