Re: mutt doesn't know about procmail actions

also sprach Rory Campbell-Lange (on Wed, 03 Oct 2001 11:10:49AM +0100):
> Should I repoint mutt to my mbox, by default? How should I do this?
> Also, how can mutt know that there is unread mail in other folders?

ever tries the manual?

probably the best thing is a line like

export MAIL=~/Mail/mbox       in .bash_profile

or, if you are using tcsh (why???)

setenv MAIL ~/Mail/mbox.

then go to www.mutt.org and browse the online manual for the
"mailboxes" configuration command.

"i did not know. but i sensed it as truth."
                                                          -chaim potok