BIOS setting question

OK; here is my latest weird question:
How do you change the BIOS settings if the PS2 port is hosed on a MB?
The USB ports seem fine, so I can put a USB keyboard on there, if I
go and drop the coin on one (HappyHacking, perhaps).  This MB belongs
to a friend, and I could prob get it for a song, if it's possible to
get it working w/ Linux.  Obv I can build a kernel w/ USB keyboard
support, but the BIOS thing worries me.

Any ideas?

Mike Pfleger

There's seventy brilliant people on earth.
Where are they hiding?
"Yashar" -Cabaret Voltaire (off of "2x45")