Re: Virus Filter for Debian Mail Server

dave:

i presume you are using sendmail as your mail server??? if so, i ran across
this article which may be of interest to you.

http://linux.com/enhance/newsitem.phtml?sid=125&aid=12419

the first couple of lines of the article are:

"Inflex 1.0.6 is an email sanitizer meant to work with the Sendmail MTA (mail
transport agent) and licensed under the GPL. As messages come through the
server, Inflex opens them, examines them for potentially dangerous or
suspicious attachments or text, and blocks the emails from being sent or
received....."

--
regards,
allen wayne best