Re: Partition sizes...

Thank you for the response!

The stuff you tell me gives me a good Idea of what to do, I still need to
find out more about partitionin I guess since I don't know how I would
share the 20 gb disk let's say between /opt and /home without creating an
individual partition for each one....

Do you know where the databases for postgress are located? that directory
should also be in the big hd....

Thanks again!