Re: testing my mailserver

hi ya nico

send your email to any auto-responder...

info@foo.com    and check the headers etc..
	- if you got a reply ... you and send and receive emails

and while you're at it ( teting your mail server )
- test for open relays...
- decide if you wanna do anti-virus scanning or not

http://www.linux-sec.net/Harden/server.gwif.html#Mail

have fun linuxing
alvin