testing my mailserver

My ISP used to have an e-mail address where you could send
a message to and then the server would send it right back at you
including all the headers it received. Great for testing your
mail server.  Unfortunately my ISP doesn't offer this service
anymore.  Does anybody know a server that offers the same
service?

Thanks in advance,

Nico

 "It has been said that there are only two businesses that
  refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and
               the computer industry."
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SDCE/VPE-B)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter@sonycom.com