netscape plugins in konqueror

I'm having trouble setting up the Macromedia Flash plugin in Konqueror.
I have Konqueror 2.1.1 and KDE 2.1.2, on today's woody.

Following the directions, I installed the plugin files in
/usr/lib/netscape/plugins/; now netscape 4.7 undestands Sockwave Flash
just fine.

I wanted to have the same thing in Konqueror.  Under Settings ->
Configure Konqueror -> Netscape Plugins, I had it scan for plugins.  It
duly found them, and now the configuration screen contains lists
entries for teh mime types "application/x-shockwave-flash" and
"application/futuresplash".

According to the konqueror manual, this is all that is needed.  However
it doesn't work (go to http://resymbol.com/go for an example of a SWF
page that works in netscape 4.7 but not my konqueror).

So if simply scanning for plugins doesn't work, is there another step
that does?

Thanks for any help.
Best, Aaron