Security Auditing Tool for Analysing Networks?

Hi there,

I have recently installed my new Debian system, running
testing/unstable.  It is permanently connected to the Internet and
running apache, apache-ssl, exim and ssh.  I think I have disabled
everything else, like telnetd, fingerd from remote, etc...

Still, I would like to run a Security Auditing Tool against my machine,
to see if I missed anything.  Any good tools out there you can
recommend?

I've heard of Satan and Saint but I am not sure how good they are and if
there's something better.

Thanks!

Andreas

--

GPG Keyid 0x0FCD0EE2
GPG Fingerprint C2FF 6147 0ADB 1674 4096  2339 370F CBDF 0FCD 0EE2

fortune - print a random, hopefully interesting, adage:

"I don't know what their
 gripe is.  A critic is
 simply someone paid to
 render opinions glibly."