Re: Security Auditing Tool for Analysing Networks?

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 13:16:04 BST, xio writes:
>Still, I would like to run a Security Auditing Tool against my machine,
>to see if I missed anything.  Any good tools out there you can
>recommend?

nessus for relatively thorough jobs, for the quick portscan nmap is
 your friend. Of course, that's nothing like a real audit, but for
 starters it's ok.

cheers,
&r<who does security audits for a living>w
--
-- "That which does not kill us, usually still hurts."
-- "That's just life, I'm afraid."