Debian From Scratch: How Low Can You Go?
Paolo Alexis Falcone wrote:
> I'd say it's around 30 MB (I forgot the
> size, but I believe it's MUCH MUCH LESS than 30MB).
Colin Watson wrote:
> I just got a potato install down to 30Mb. You might be able to get it
> smaller than this. It's only barely a Debian system, though. :)
Currently, I am maintaining three Linux distros:
- Debian GNU/Linux (for system servers)
- Linux Mandrake (for "ordinary users")
- LinuxRouter (for system router)
Is there is a possibility for using the Debian
distribution for creating Linux routers?
- How low can anyone go?
- Has someone tried to use the debian distribution
for diskless linux routers (< 5 Mbytes).
- Any URL, documentation, or does this idea not
sound at all?
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
--- Robert T. Kiyosaki is a cruel pathetic Dad! ----------