Re: Mozilla postinst script error in regxpcom

the problem is with libc6.  theres a related bug in debian bug tracking
system, but i forget the number...

anyways, downgrade libc6 to 2.2.4-1, NOT 2.2.4-2 and all will be well.

in an unrelated note, I can't unsubscribe from this list...  i've sent
an email to the address in the footer of each message, but have not been
unsubscribed...  i've also emailed the listmaster to no avail?  anyone
know how to get me off the list (there's just too many messages... i
can't handle it =D)

-Joe