Re: Debian From Scratch?

rms46@vlsm.org wrote:

>Is there any documentation on how to make a small system?
>What is the size of the smallest known working Debian system?
>Is it oke if just deleting the existing packages?

I once installed a bare-bones debian by just installing the base packages
and not inserting any of the CD's before it prompts to dselect. not
that i recommend it though. it just has what it needs to shutdown, boot.
can't compile anything, though. I'd say it's around 30 MB (I forgot the
size, but I believe it's MUCH MUCH LESS than 30MB).

Paolo Falcone

www.edsamail.com