Re: amd / radeon users, attention.

hi jeff (and nicole),

it was definitely working, but i was using a generic AGP port driver.   i
just noticed that 2.4.10 has support for KT266 agp, (as well as radeon frame
buffer).  i'm now getting about 800 fps on gears at 24 bpp.

at 16 bpp color depth, i'm getting over 1100 fps.   YEAH!!!!   :)

pete

begin: Jeffrey W. Baker <jwbaker@acm.org> quote