Re: OT: reply-to-list in Gnus?

Krzys Majewski <majewski@cs.ubc.ca> writes:

> I should probably post this on gnu.emacs.gnus, but I'm too lazy to read
> that whole newsgroup in addition to  this list.. Anyone know how to do
> a "followup" to  an nnimap group (in this  case, the debian-user list)
> in such a  way that the list,  rather than the OP, appears  in the To:
> header?

I think the way to do this is with "posting styles", per-group settings
for almost anything you like!  Gnus manula has the details. I just popped
the lines below into my posting styles

 ("debian"
           (To  "debian-user@lists.debian.org"))

If it reaches the list then it worked!

Glyn

               *          Here we are then.......               *
               * http://members.tripod.co.uk/Christchurch2000uk *