Re: OT: reply-to-list in Gnus?

Krzys Majewski <majewski@cs.ubc.ca> writes:
KM> I should probably post this on gnu.emacs.gnus, but I'm too lazy to read
KM> that whole newsgroup in addition to  this list.. Anyone know how to do
KM> a "followup" to  an nnimap group (in this  case, the debian-user list)
KM> in such a  way that the list,  rather than the OP, appears  in the To:
KM> header?

"F" sends a follow-up, "R" sends a reply (both from the summary
buffer).  If you don't set the to-list group parameter, "F" will send
a message To: the original poster, and Cc: anyone else who got the
original mail (here including debian-user).  If you do, "F" will send
to only the address that to-list contains.

	-- Abra Mitchell