Re: About a laptop

I am running unstable on a Inspiron 8000 and the internal pci network card even works! I was very happily surprised as I had expected that both internal cards would not work. Mine has a 3com internal pci device, the 8100 might have a different one though, I don't know for sure. I think most pci modems do not work, go check linux-laptop.net for more details.

Bye,
David