Re: Linux kernel bug report?

* On 24-09-01 at 07:08 Dave Thayer (dave@thayer-boyle.com) wrote:
+----Here quoted text begins----+
> I was able to get apm to work (aside from some incompatabilities with
> my hardware) under 2.4.10. I compiled it as modules, ISTR compiling it
> directly into the kernel under 2.4.9 didn't work well.
>
> Also, if you have ACPI support compiled into your kernel it will
> inhibit APM from loading and you will not see /proc/apm.
>
> HTH
>
> dave t.

+----and here the quote ends----+
Hmm... compiling APM as module does work, but there should still be a bug
report fileld against this... because it ONLY works as a module.

B.
--
[*] Boštjan Müller - neonatus@neonatus.net - http://neonatus.net/~neonatus [*]
[*]    GPG/PGP key -> finger: neonatus@neonatus.net, DSA id: 0x9B2FF108    [*]