Print Server ?

Heya People,

I was wondering if there's any way I can get my linux box/server/gateway to to act as a something similar to a print server.

Basically, I've got my windows box, 2 linux boxen, and a freebsd box all hooked up to the server and the server is connected via parallel to the printer. Is there anyway I can get the server to capture and forward print requests from any of the workstations (irrespective of OS, i.e no print filters on the server or anything, just request forwarding)

If you get what I mean ;-), any help will be appreciated.

Cheers
George