etherconf reconf

Hi,

this may sound like a stupid questions, but I'm a bit new to debian.

I've installed debian via the progeny debian distro. Thereafter I changed my
sources.list to debian unstable and did a lot of dist-upgrades etc.

The problems I am wondering about are:
a) Where is the equivalent of redhats rc.local file? I.e. somwhere I can set
things that are done just after everything else has started up?

b) how can I rerun etherconf? My machine thinks it should use dhcp for some
reason. I can change the behavior fine with ifconfig & route, but I'd rather do
it ther right (and probably debian) way :) Also is a rerun of etherconf the
right thing?

c) How do I update my keyboard and language setting from us to norwegian?

Many thanx for all answers!

Tarjei