Re: Mutt Unread Mail

also sprach xio (on Sat, 22 Sep 2001 05:02:57PM +0100):
> Mutt can use different kinds of mailboxes:
>
> $ man muttrc
>
> [...]
>        mbox_type
>               Type: folder magic
>               Default: mbox
>
>               The default mailbox type used when creating new folders.
> 		May be any of mbox, MMDF, MH and Maildir.
>
> I think Maildir is supposed to be one of the faster types of
> mailbox and will keep parsing times short ...

that's what i am using. it's really just the only good type of
mailbox. no, not meaning to start a flame war, but there are many
arguments...

1-800-psych
hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
if you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.