Re: floppy - permissions? Can't write to floppy!

   I just wish there would be a way for those who do
not want to learn programming, and any other technical
stuff, but just to USE a computer for whatever, to
learn to use LINUX. I have been trying to learn LINUX
for ages, and it is not getting easier, and I am not a
complete idiot either, - I know of others who share my
sentiments.
  I did not understand a 20% of you were trying to
tell me, but  - no need to reply, - for at least now I
am giving up Debian, - there just is not any help with
learning it, and I do not have all the time in the
world either.
  Thank you, sincerely - Mr. Jan Hearthstone.