Re: floppy - permissions? Can't write to floppy!

on Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 05:28:53PM -0700, Mr. Jan Hearthstone (hearthstone11@yahoo.com) wrote:
>    I ran the line, all I get is "Permission denied".
>   I ran "/etc/fstab" all I get (for all entries) is -
> "Permission denied". I always run everything as the
> "root", if this should make any difference.
>   Thanks, Hearthstone.

Please use postfix quoting format:  your reply goes below the material
cited.  Trim your quotes appropriately and ensure your attributions are
accurate.

Please set your mailer/editor linewrap to 68-75 characters.  I strongly
recommend 72 as a good default.

Thank you.

Please state exactly what you're running and what response you're
getting.  Your post makes no sense.