Re: [Fwd: Re: Newer Mozilla for Potato(2.2)]

On Sat, 2001-09-22 at 08:36, Timo "Blazko" Boewing wrote:
> [...]

But there's a Moz 0.94 in debian unstable. From "apt-cache showsrc
mozilla":

Package: mozilla
Binary: libnss3, mozilla-dev, mozilla-mailnews, mozilla, mozilla-psm,
libnss-dev, libnspr4, mozilla-chatzilla, mozilla-browser, libnspr-dev,
mozilla-xmlterm
Version: 2:0.9.4-1
Section: non-US
Maintainer: Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>

It's in "non-US" because of the encryption stuff.