[Fwd: Re: Newer Mozilla for Potato(2.2)]

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: "Timo Blazko Boewing" <blazko@online.de>
To: Eric Richardson <eric.richardson@milagrosoft.com>
Subject: Re: Newer Mozilla for Potato(2.2)

Hi,

I am using Moz 0.94 on woody and sid. Cos there is only Milestone 18 as
.deb, I installed Mozilla online via Mozillas online installer (binary
install; mozilla.org).
Once, I compiled an older version from source, but it made symlinks
within resources in the code tree (although setting apporpriate
./configure params...); thus did not get a clean distribution to move to
/opt/mozilla or that.
But installing via their online tool works pretty well.

Greetz, Timo