Re: Problem Printing ... RESOLVED

Thanks to all who offered advice.  Steve's suggestion led me on a
path where I happened to bump across someone else who had had the
same problem.  The solution is that (for some reason I don't
understand), the printer needs to be turned OFF while the computer
boots.  Both cases involved an Epson Stylus and Debian potato.

Thanks again,
Brian