Re: Potato->Woody HOWTO?

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 11:00:02AM -0400, Walter Tautz wrote:
> I would suggest woody since when woody becomes stable testing will
> point to something you probably wouldn't want it too. i.e. testing
> would once again consist a small number of packages.... so that the
> next stable release after woody can be 'tested'. At least this is my
> perception.

I doubt it will contain a small number of packages. Anthony hasn't said
anything about it straight out, but I'd imagine that the new testing
will start out from woody and be gradually upgraded as normal. That's
how the current testing was bootstrapped; it only lost packages
sometimes because of the odd bug in the testing scripts.