Re: nimda probes

also sprach Brooks R. Robinson (on Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:12:17PM -0500):
> What about port forwarding?  It'd still up the CPU usage on a machine, but
> would it have the same results?  I so much want to do this.

sure, that would work. if you can afford the bandwidth. i got 2.7Gb in
four hours in mere requests. don't want to make that 5.4!

1-800-psych
hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
if you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want.
just stay on the line so we can trace the call.