floppy install

I have an old 486DX50 with 16MB of RAM in it and I want to install Debian on it.

Here's the catch:
I have no CD-ROM.
I have a super old BIOS so it can't see anything over ~120MB of disk - the real 1024 block problem!!! I have to install from floppy with aspirations that I can use the 3com 3c905 NIC's to finish the installation for me.

But... Here's the "newbie" question that I can't seem to find.
When doing an install. How exactly do I tell fdisk that I have a really big drive?
I am trying
boot: linux hda=2484:16:63 hdb=1654:16:63
and that didn't work.
I went into fsck and set the track/head/sector values manually.

How do I keep this setting in place?

I am already assuming that I have to create a /boot sector that is <1024 cylinders - yes?