Re: Problems with communicator v4.77

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 15:38:17 -0400, Eric Whitestone wrote:
> I've installed communicator 4.77.

Through a Debian package?

> When I try to run netscape, it gives me this error:
> $ /usr/bin/X11/netscape: /usr/lib/netscape/netscape: No such file or directory
>
> 	When i go to usr/local/netscape and run in, it gives me this error:

Debian packages don't touch /usr/local.

> ./netscape: error in loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2:

The Debian package declares a dependency on the "libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1"
package which contains this library.

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking