Fonts in KDE2.2

Hi all,

I've installed KDE2.2 on sid. The first time I run it, it apperes the
setup wizard, and everything looks fine. But when I restart it, I get
very weird fonts. I go to the control center to change them, but I
only get three fonts: bitstream charter, courier and another one I
don't remember now.

Instead, if I run xfontsel, I see all my fonts properly installed.
I have, basically the 75dpi, 100dpi and msttcore fonts.

What's happening? Why they are changed automatically?

Thanks.

--
Make a better partition table: http://www.jmmv.f2s.com/ept

Julio Merino <juli@merino.net> ICQ: 18961975